Pay and pension services are currently expected to continue without interruption. Services related to pay and pension are considered essential, and measures are in place to ensure that operational requirements are met.
Messages to employees
- Public Service Dental Care Plan: temporary administrative measures due to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) 27-07-2020
- Temporary Public Service Dental Care Plan (PSDCP) and Pensioners' Dental Services Plan (PDSP) changes 09-07-2020
- Entering Other Leave with Pay Associated with COVID-19 in PeopleSoft - Update 03-07-2020
- Clarifying the province of work for employees teleworking during COVID-19 23-06-2020
- Temporary Public Service Health Care Plan change – Update 05-05-2020
- Requesting pay stubs for employees without network access during COVID-19 29-04-2020
- Temporary changes to Pay Action Request (PAR) requirements 24-03-2020
Obtaining pay support
MyPay is a single point of contact for employees enquiring about their pay and benefits issues.
The Trusted Source is a designated team responsible for ensuring that PARs and any necessary supporting documentation are completed correctly, and have the proper Section 34 manager approval, before submitting to the Pay Centre on your behalf.
Let's Talk Pay YouTube Channel
Variety of videos on topics such as how to approve time entries in Phoenix, setting basic schedules in Phoenix, and the Pay Support LaunchPad.
Example: 5 things S34 Managers need to know about approving time