Get technical help
Contact the IT Service Desk (ITSD) for assistance.
- Submit your urgent incidents (problems that greatly impede work) by calling 1-888-248-2210 to speak with a technician. Call volumes for incidents are closely monitored to minimize wait time.
- Submit your service requests (a new need) or non-urgent incidents via the IT Self-Service Portal, taking care to search for the right category in the service catalog, and attaching all required forms. The request will be quickly analyzed and prioritized based on the information provided, and then queued for processing.
How to connect to VPN
- Start your computer.
- Login using your user name and password.
- Connect to an available secure, high bandwidth Wi-Fi or an Ethernet connection.
- To connect to MyKey:
- Open the Entrust Login, which may be found on your desktop, in your taskbar.
- Enter your MyKey by clicking on “Browse…” (your MyKey should be saved in a folder on your desktop).
- Enter your MyKey password.
- To connect to VPN:
- Click on the magnifying glass on the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
- Type in “Cisco”.
- Select “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client”.
- Select your region.
- Click “Connect”.
- A window will open, and you will have to click “OK” to confirm your security certificate and name.
- The user will be prompted as follows and must click “Accept” to proceed with VPN.